Did you know there was a proper way to defecate, that might make it a little easier for you?
The modern toilet was created back in the western civilization for relaxing and luxury. However, being in the seated position is not healthy when it comes to poo. You can encounter problems when you sit on your toilet;
Sitting on the toilet is known as improper toilet posture. Sitting does not allow the rectum to relax fully when it’s time to go. Improper toilet posture gets in the way of pooping properly and that can create hard dry stool which are difficult to eliminate.
You strain to get those hard dry stools out and the pressure from pushing causes hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids are inflamed anal varicose veins that are swollen because of excessive pushing.
3. Colon disease:
Improper toilet posture can lead to a buildup of fecal matter in the colon and our bodies can’t absorb all the nutrients from the food we eat, which leaves us without energy and could lead to colon cancer.
4. Urinary difficulties/infections:
Sitting makes it more difficult for women to urinate because the muscles are not completely relaxed.
5. Pelvic floor issues:
The sitting position causes pressure to be put on the anorectal Angle of the colon, which causes the lower part of the colon to drop and protrude into the wall of the vagina.
So, what is the proper toilet posture you ask? Squatting. Squatting allows the body to completely relax the colon and allows for easier bath usage. When the knees are brought up to the chest the colon anorectal muscles are more open and relaxed, making it easier to go when you have to go. People use to squat to go to the bathroom before the western civilization developed to modern toilet for luxury.
Squatting while you go can offer many health benefits.
• Squatting makes pooping easier and faster
• Prevents any fecal being left behind to cause cancer
• Prevents any fecal from enter the small intestine
• Helps protect the pelvic floor and pelvic nerves that are responsible for prostate health, bladder control, and sexuality.
• Squatting protects the nerves that control the prostate, bladder and uterus from becoming damaged.
• Squatting is also good for delivery in women. Avoiding all pressure on the uterus when using the toilet.
Thanks to Buy Non Gmo Seeds for this article